pregnancy? periods? early menopause?

By Anonymous March 17, 2016 - 5:05am

Hi i tried replying on my other post but it keeps saying error. I believe i was talking to someone about a sexual assault through fingering.

I started my second period on the 13th march. The bleeding stopped yesterday. The period lasted 4 days in total and was really light. Like i said before, i also had a period in feb and it was on time. Now i know the general consensus is that a period=no pregnancy but i've been reading up on how some women get a light period earlier on in pregnancy. Is this true? Also what are the reasons for a light period? Can it be down to weight loss?

I also have a quick question on premature menopause. This bleeding was VERY Light. I mean it was visible on tissue paper when i wiped but never filled up a pad which was rather strange to me. I'm only 24 so can i be hitting a premature menopause because of my eating habits and stress? Please get back to me as soon as you can

These are my last questions as i'm sure your tired of hearing from me as well
Thankyou so much for your help

Early menopause is not likely at all to be an issue. It's extremely rare in the early 20s.

Your lighter period and changed period is more likely to be from stress. Stress can have an enormous impact on the menstrual cycle, even causing periods to stop altogether.

Women can bleed in pregnancy but they cannot have monthly menstrual periods since the body does not ovulate nor release an egg. A pregnancy test will confirm you are not pregnant.

If you are feeling very stressed, consider talking to a therapist.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/stress/content/whats-healthiest-way-manage-stress