Something fleshy in my vagina

I am pretty upset about something fleshy in my vagina, it's where hymen's supposed to be... Here is the picture, please tell me if this is abnormal or something... Thank you so much in advance

HERWriter Blogger

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER! Unfortunately we had to remove the photo you linked to because it is deemed inappropriate, according to our site policies. 

Could you explain your health concern in more detail though? Explain your symptoms, any pain, etc. and we will do our best to help you with your health concern.

I would still recommend visiting your doctor or gynecologist for the most thorough diagnosis. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we would be happy to help you!

I cannot tell you what this is because I cannot see what you are referring to. No picture was attached to your question.

Did you just notice this fleshy mass? Schedule an appointment with your doctor. Your gynecologist can examine you and determine what this is.