Wellness

ask: Squeezing Balls?

This is a very indirect health question, but certainly well being....

I know I should do some real defense training, but in the meantime, I was told by my friend that if I am attacked and the guy exposes himself, if I get hold of one of his balls and squeeze as hard as I can, he will be helpless and then pass out or be incapacitated.

I would be afraid he would get more angry & more violent, but she swears he wouldn't be able to. I asked if she had ever done it. She said no but she "heard".

I don't really trust what she "heard", so I was wondering if anyone has had the experience of truly incapacitating a guy by squeezing or hitting his balls; or the reverse, just making him more angry. I mean, I know it hurts, of course, but can it really put an angry violent man out of action?

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
There are indeed some guys who get a thrill out of "powerful" women and who seem to get excited at women inflicting pain on other men, However, in a world of over 7 BILLION people these men are small in number and they probably pose the least danger to women and girls out there due to their nature of "worshipping" women. These people are probably best just being ignored.

In terms of the young woman who defended herself in the "Mandy Stevens" case, you can check this youtube video out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHe4SwNS96U

I think that you will agree that it is definitely NOT fake as some are claiming it to be - it's a NEWS clip! Some men appear to hate the idea that a woman can fight back and win, or escape to safety, especially when taking full advantage of a male vulnerability, and these men who spread false rumours and harass women probably pose a greater danger to women than those who idolise them.

Women and girls safety is more important today than it has ever been. The woman in the video wants to share her story of how she successfully defended herself after applying a technique which she heard another woman had also successfully used to defend herself.

Anon,

Mandy A Stevens is most definitely a perv who enjoys listening girls talk about balls. It is not a news clip at all, its just a sound clip of a woman.
It sounds like one of those sex phone calls where the women will say whatever the caller wants since he's paying.

Anonymous

There is a person hiding behind many usernames to indulge in fantasy and urge female violence against the male groin, using youtube and web forums.

An example is :
http://forums.govteen.com/countdown-forum/336675-squeezing-balls.html

I believe several posts on this page/ thread are due to that person, so I am flagging this to all readers.

For further details please read : https://sites.google.com/site/shininglightovercomesdarkness/mandy-stevens

Please also review some important rape stats at :
https://sites.google.com/site/shininglightovercomesdarkness/rape-stats-f...

Peace to all who have goodwill.

SHINING LIGHT

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thanks Shining Light.

We are looking into this.

Anonymous

i'm a guy, once we reach puberty, just kick our balls and we will fall, but on adrenaline we can stay up, but squeezing, that must be hard i cant even think of the pain.
i got kneed to balls once while having fun, i had a epic pain, paralized me and made me crouch to stop it, but still dosn't stop so i layed on the ground and tryed to stop it, i cant even think of this pain, it's like, like, damn it's worse than getting shot to hand.

Sorry this is painful to read, we don't want it to be!

But it's a legitimate self-defense question, not something women want to know in order to hurt men for no reason. So as long as men don't attack women, they'll never have to worry about it! :)

You remind me of my mom who is so sweet that she can't conceive that women do bad things. In addition to the examples given by another poster, today there was a news story on the radio about a woman in Haikou China who killed a shopkeeper by squeezing his testicles after he asked her to move the scooter she parked in front of his shop.

Thanks! But as a health care writer and researcher, I have written articles in female-on-male abuse so I am well aware that women can be violent too! I was referring to the original post when I wrote what I did. You can read them here on EmpowHER.

Susan, the vast majority of women would only squeeze a guy’s testicles if needed for defense, but there are cases where it is done in aggression. I’ve run into news stories where a woman is the aggressor and attacks a boyfriend or husband and literally rips off or tears the scrotum with her bare hands.
I had a petite girlfriend in college during sexual activity would not hurt me but expressed delight about how she could squeeze me, holding me snugly (which felt good) but not actually squeezing. One day we were play wrestling (I’m positive she did not feel threatened) and she attempted to hit me in the groin. She then told me how she had squeezed her brother’s testicles “when he wouldn’t let go” and hurt him really bad. I came to the realization that she really wanted to experience this power again, but she said her brother told her she should NEVER do a squeeze again unless it was for a legitimate reason and thank God for me I think he convinced her.
I taught this technique to my wife, who was raped several years before we met her, and she said she could have stopped the rape had she known it. She did not fully comprehend how effective it was until I she heard it from different sources, and I explained how the testicles are exposed internal organs: squeezing and pulling them creates pain similar to having someone literally rip your guts out. She was also shocked when I explained how excruciatingly painful it was t when the former girlfriend simply tapped on them with no intention of trying to hurt me.
From a marriage perspective, my being open with my wife about this definitely helped her with her trust issues and has helped her have a very fulfilling sex life.

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: