Too many female ejaculations; is it safe? healthy?

I'm a 34 year old female. I've been married for 10 years and since I been with my husband I started this thing called "female ejaculation" According to my husband he never saw a female ejaculate before he met me nor did I ever ejaculated before I met him. Anyways, my question or concern is how many times is it healthy to ejaculate? Every time we have sex I ejaculate a lot...10 to 15 times..lWhere do all this fluid come from? I make sure to empty my bladder before and when we are done I always go back and empty my bladder again. Every time I ejaculate I feel like I'm in heaven. I enjoy it a lot and so does my husband. However, I just do not know what are the ramifications if any of losing such a major amount of fluids? I do not want to stop experiencing this, just want to be responsible. Thank you.

A report by DivineCaroline was just posted when you posted your own questions and it deals with this exact question. Please take a read of it and let us know what you think!