Use of ipill and is it safe if i will do sex after 13 days of period

I want to do unprotected sex with my gf . Can u please tell me when and how i will use ipill.how much doze is required.ex.sex date is 19 and 20 both days when i should take a pill.

Are you make or female - I cannot tell by your post.
Emergency contraception is for emergencies. Taking a huge dose of hormones and risking pregnancy just because you want unprotected sex is not a wise decision so I cannot help you on this question. You are far better off with the birth control Pill you take every day.