Vagina itch-bleeding

Hi,
I am 18 and a virgin if that's necessary for you to know.
I hope my question isn't stupid
Sometimes my vagina itches really bad and it causes bleeing perhaps due to harsh scratching. Could the bleeding be me taking my own virginity or is it just cause of the scratching? Thanks

I think you mean by taking your "own virginity" that you have broken your hymen and caused bleeding. I would not say this is the case - you are still a virgin. Excess itching can cause a lot of itching which in turn can cut the skin and cause bleeding.

You need to get to the root of why you have this itching. You may have recurrent yeast infections (do you have any discharge?) . Non cotton underwear or even laundry detergent can also cause itching. So can certain shower gels etc. You can read more about all that here, I think it'll help: http://www.empowher.com/yeast-infection/content/worst-itch-what-causes-vaginal-itching-and-burning

Let us know what you think!

Thanks for replying!
Some discharge, yes, but not fishy smelling