Vaginal Discharge

I have always had alot of discharge i was just wondering if its weird to have alot of discharge? There is NO weird smell and NO weird color. I asked my dr and she never really gave me an answer

Thank you! I wasnt sure if it was normalish i have always had kind of a lot but never weird colors or weird smell. I do notice it increases around my period and decreases alot when im finishing my period then it goes back to i guess my "normal" amout of discharge

Some women get a lot of discharge and wear a thin panty liner everyday. Some women get very little and many women get it mid-month, around the time of ovulation. So there is no real "normal" in these cases. Discharge is influenced by our hormones and all women are different.

A clear and non-smelling discharge is an indication that this is not an infection.

For more on this topic, click here: