What are the symptoms of whiplash?

I believe I have whiplash from physical activity. What are the symptoms of whiplash? Can it go away on its own? How do I know when whiplash is something more? 

We answered a very similar question recently that can help you. 

While you will ultimately need a proper exam and diagnosis , this information explains what whiplash is, how it happens, the kind of symptoms to look for and how your doctor will diagnose you. 

Click here: 

This information will allow you to be well-informed when you see your doctor. Will you let us know the results?

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide