Skin, Hair & Nails

Skin, Hair & Nails Guide

ask: what can i use to heal my finger, they bust open all the time.

By Terry Bennett

Lynda F

Bag Balm works, as does Vitamin E (as in buy the capsules and break them open to apply to fingertips). You can try aloe also (direct from the plant-just break a stem and apply).

I use bag balm on my hands overnight. I don't use much as I won't wear gloves to bed. Works great on dry/cracked heals also (and I will slather it on my feet and wear socks to bed).

You can find bag balm at Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart. Comes in a green square shaped tin (in different sizes).

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: