What is going on? Please help!!

By Anonymous February 16, 2015 - 6:14pm

This was my first question
I had some heavy bleeding, bright red with clots that started about the fourth day of the inactive pills of my birth control. Now it's the 16th of February. A little breast tenderness and cramping, and I check my cervical music by inserting one finger into my vagina and scooping some vn out. It's thick, white, and creamy. My period is due in about a week. Could I be pregnant? Was what I had my period?

It sounds like you got a heavy period due to adding the Plan B into your system.

Pregnancy is unlikely but we can't tell you for sure.  You can test in a week if you don't get your bleeding.  Your cervical mucus sounds normal.