What happens when cousins conceive

If cousins conceive, they go on to have a baby! If you mean - are there special dangers - the answer is yes for first cousins, but generally it's safe. However, if both are carrying a genetic condition then they may increase their chances of passing it along to the baby. First cousins who want to have a baby together should both be tested first.

Continuous inbreeding for decades or centuries (like in many royal families) among families is known to cause birth defects.

Second or distant cousins do not usually have these risks but genetics go a long way so testing may still be advisable.

Thanks for writing!

That is very refreshing news. Because I live in such a family dense area, I was scared I might get involved with family by mistake!!!
If anyone has a comment, I would like to know what they think about cousin relations. . . . Most people think it is very bad, and I can't say I disagree - but where I am at, I cannot be sure that someone isn't a cousin in some way. . . . As well, I have so many aunts and uncles and I haven't met my cousins, if I did fall in love and find out later that we are related - does anyone have an opinion on what I should do?