What is wrong with me????????????

What is wrong with me? I am emotional, I cry all the time, if i'm not crying I'm angry or lethargic there are days when I cant even get out of bed. I have terrible headaches, sharp pain in my vagina, like being stabbed repeatedly; when I pee nickle sized discharge comes out. The last time I peed I could feel it but when I looked down it was wrapped in discharge so I had to poke it to release the liquid and wipe multiple times before getting dressed........why?

Your health issues are obviously causing you great stress. Make an appointment to have a complete physical and gynecological examination including necessary blood work. Report all your symptoms to your doctor. That is the only way to know what is wrong.
Wishing you well,