What's going on with my body

I had a normal period in August 25-29 then had unprotected sex on sept 9th and 15th and my partner came inside me . I have not had a period since the but on Saturday October 20th I started spotting and it was extremely light and I had that for two days .I took a pregnancy test on October 11th that was negative and I'm also having light itching in my vagina . So could I be pregnant or what may be happening with me . Please help

Dear Anon, 

Have you always had regular periods? Sometimes when you are young, like in your teens, your period can be irregular and then regulate itself. However, if you recently started having irregular periods it is a good idea to get checked out by your OB/GYN to determine the cause. 

How long after sex did you take a pregnancy test? If you were pregnant a pregnancy test would have detected it by now. 

Best of luck,