What's happening?

I've never been delayed on my period. Unfortunately, it's already more than 1 month since my period, April 13. Am I pregnant?

My boyfriend and I, had a little bit of sex, he wasn't able to penetrate it, but it touched me. Today, I had some nausea and tried vomiting. The thing is, he didn't ejaculation on me nor in me. =( How?

Is this normal for an 17 year old female? The fact is I used to sleep at 12nn. Can might be considered as the cause of my delay?

It is freaking me out! Please I need help.

Do you think I'm pregnant?

Is it normal for a female to have an irregular menstruation?
I mean by sleeping at 12nn, can cause me to stress which can lead me to irregular menstruation?

One thing, Can staying in the pool for 4hours can cause my menstruation to stop?

I would not know if you are pregnant - someone over the Internet would not know that. You need to take a pregnancy test if you think you may be pregnant.Some women are irregular - that's just how they are. Others are luckier in that they have a more normal cycle but a normal cycle is considered anything from 21 to 34 days or thereabouts.

I still don't know what 12nn means.  Stress can affect a woman's cycle and some women do find they bleed less in the pool or even while taking a bath; the reasons for this aren't really known.

Again, taking a pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant.

You can't have a "little bit of sex" - you have sex or you don't. If you are sure you didn't have sex/penetration then your risks are very low but genital to genital contact can, in unusual cases, cause pregnancy if there was sperm present.

I don't know what "The fact is I used to sleep at 12nn" means.

Taking a pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant or not.