What's up with me? Where's my periods?

By December 7, 2012 - 9:47am

I'll start with my october period, which was 4 days earlier, extremely light for what i normally have and lasted 4 days? Usually my periods are on time and start from heavy to light over the 6 days that i am on for.

Last month my period didn't come at all. I had the cramps like i were going to come on around my due time but nothing. Then I was getting mild headaches and tiredness and sometimes feeling sick. I did 2 pregnancy tests both negative. So I went to the doctors he didn't seem to bothered and said if i miss next month come back.

We are now into the next month and i am 4 days late! No signs of my period coming. But within the last few weeks i have noticed i need new bras to fit as my breasts are painful and cramped into a now ill fitting bra and i look/feel bloated 24/7..

Has anybody had this before? Is it something to worry about? I do have regular unprotected sex with my partner, and we are just very concerned about the problem.

The last test I done was when I missed my last period.I'm confused to If I am pregnant why did the first lot come out negative?

Sometimes lines (positive) are very faint in the beginning, and nearly impossible to see. Some women see their pregnancy results later than others.

Hi Hevaatrevaa

You need to test for pregnancy again, there is a good possibility that you are pregnant but it didn't come up as positive on earlier tests. If you again test negative, make an appointment to see you doctor as soon as you can. Your larger and painful breasts could indicate your period is coming but it's also a pregnancy symptom. Please test as soon as you can so you know how to proceed from there. 

Keep us posted!