when I have a bowel movement feels like my uterus falls out what could be with me

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you are having pain associated with your bowel movements, you may be having irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). If this is continuous, and not due to a stressful issue, you should consult a physician. Here is a link to irritable bowel syndrome that may be helpful http://www.empowher.com/condition/irritable-bowel-syndrome/symptoms.

I hope this helps but keep us posted after you go to your treating physician. Good luck.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide