Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: why am i still having cramping after my period could i be pregnant after all

I havent missed a period but was experienceing some pregnancy symptons nausea and throwing up,very tired, lightheadiness,dizzy, sore boobs(they feel like the weigh a ton), very moody and irratable, peeing alot, heart burn and some smells make me nausea. So i took two prego test and the first one came out negative but developed a faint blue line. So i waited 3 days nd tested again it came out positive almost right away but it disapeared. So now i dnt know what to do. Did i test to early. Its been about 8 days since my last period and im still having light cramping like am going to get my period any day now but it comes and goes and i feel it in my lower back and around my belly button sometimes. if i am pregnant it would be my first one so its a little confusing so any advice would be great. Thank you..

Anonymous

Hi I I had really tender nipples and was very crampy as at 15dpo. AF was expected to have arrived on the two days after but came a day after. ( it was jus like a period was painful and had clots ) however it lasted only 2 days instead of 4. I still feel crampy with back aches a day after AF. I took a home test and had a BFN , went to the clinic and took another test it was still a BFN

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You're not pregnant - a test and your period (even if shorter than usual) are confirmations of this. 

Anonymous

Hi I was just wondering is it normal to have 3 periods in under 6 weeks?
My first period only went from the 10th -12th ( started late in arvo on the 10th and finished early morning on the 12th) of May. my second went from the 25th - 28th of May and the third period went from the 6th-9th of June . Now I am cramping and feeling really tired all the time is there a chance I could be pregnant?

No, this is not normal but it is also not a sign of pregnancy. 

You are likely very tired because you are bleeding far too much and may be lacking iron (anemia) which makes people tired. 

You need to see a doctor about this and also ask for blood tests to see if you are anemic - you may need to take iron supplements. You may also have a hormonal imbalance, causing this bleeding. 

Thanks Susan I might just do so :)

Anonymous

Hey, I had my period june 1st and around june 3rd my period got extremely light then completely ended on the 5th. I had sex may 15th unprotected & I ovulated around may 17th. But I been having weird feelings like nauseous every morning, & lost of appetite, & light cramps on and off. Could I be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Hey umm i just had my period like a week ago and lately ive been getting that feeling like im going to get mu period but ive already had it and my boyfriend and i dont use condoms at alland i dont have any kids so i dont know if this a pregnancy or what im so lost

Anonymous

My period ended a day or two ago before it came on I was cramping a little, nauseated, headache, sleepy, increased urination, moody, and my feet were swelling. When my period came on all of the symptoms were still there. I'm also sooo forgetful. Now my period has been gone for 1-2 days and once again the symptoms are still here. Me and my fiance are TTC and I went 8 or 9+ months without a period and BFN.
I got my period after the long time spand without having one on April 23/24 & my recent one was may 26/27. I think I'm pregnant but I just wantedto know if it possible . Lol and now they itch!

A pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant. 

Good luck to you! 

Anonymous

Hi there I had two periods with in this month... May 4/10 which I was not due tell the 20th then again got it on the 20th.. From 4/10 was very abnormal very light flow and lasted longer. I usually last 3days. On the 20th I got only pinkish all day next day the 21st brownish and then from the 22nd to the 24th was like my normal period but light. Now as of the 27th thru 29th been having nausea and slight cramping with headaches... I had unproteced sex on the 12th and again the 17th...

How do you control your PMS?: