will I get pregnant if I'm on my fertile days but take emergency pill after 7hours..

Please help me, I had my last menstruation of oct.2 I had unprotected sex of October 6 and oct.12 at 2:30am after 7 hours, I take 4 emegency pill and 4 after 12hours, will I get pregnant..
please help me out, thank you

You can only get pregnant on your fertile days.

Emergency contraception is up to 95% effective when taken correctly. Taking 8 pills of emergency contraceptives is an overdose. Please consult your doctor for further information.

Thank you for the response, i have another question..
So I'm not fertile on oct. 12?because some site are misleading thats why I take emergency pill immediately..

HERWriter Guide (reply to jajits20)

Hi jajits20

I don't know your menstrual cycle, I cannot tell you if you were fertile or not.
But based on averages, you could certainly get pregnant 10 days into your cycle - sperm can stay alive up to 5 days after sex meaning you could get pregnant from days 10 to 15. We can only guide you in these issues, not give you definitive answers. Nobody can do that.