Although this is not a life threatening disease, hot flashes have invaded my bed, my bathroom, my car, my dinner, MY LIFE and I don't want to share my space with them any more. After my lumpectomy I was told by my surgeon, my Gynecologist that I should NOT use any kind of hormonal therapies, even homeopathic cream like yam cream because it masks estrogen producing hormones and that would be bad for me. So do bug sprays, and the contents that the exterminator uses in the house for bugs. So do chemicals used in the making of cabinets in my kitchen... What can I do? How can I live in this environment that we have created full of toxic poisonous elements?
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.