These were the questions that were asked in this episode of #AskDrBob. We hope they make a difference in your life.
1. I get bilateral leg pains only when I am laying down at night. It wakes me up. I have lots of pain. I goes away after I get up and then if I lay down the pain returns. I control my blood sugar with diet since I am borderline diabetic.
Those with diabetes tend to have more pain. It would be wise to have your lumbar X-Ray standing up to begin (More info in video).
2. I have white spots where my pigments are leaving.what can I do.
I would incorporate zinc into your daily routine. Also, we have an exam from Organix which tests your urine. This can help us find out what is going on. If you are stressed, which is a common symptom, I recommend L-Tyrosine. Please call us at 1 (888) 922-5672 for more information about the exam.
3. Can you tell me more about the protein spray please?
The protein spray is called Amino Acid Quick Sorb. I recommend putting a few drops into a spray bottle, then spraying your hair and rubbing it in for maximum effects.
4. How can myasthenia gravis be reversed?
Myasthenia gravis affects your immune system, and we have helped practice members reverse symptoms by helping their thyroid function. To do this, we recommend Cytozyme-THY and a TSH T3 T4.
5. I’m on B100 for estrogen & Livotrit plus to cleanse my liver. My lower back hurts all day & it just started about month ago, what do you think is causing it?
I don’t know exactly what is causing it, but I would make sure that you get X-Rays standing up. From there, I would bounce on a 65 cm ball for ten minutes each day to help strengthen your core.
6. My major problem is Chronic Sinusitis. I am 38 and have had it most of my adult life. I have had CT scans and it shows infection in all my sinus canals. Dr. have tried everything short of “scraping my sinuses”. I always have constant sinus pressure throughout my face and head, difficulty swallowing, and snoring/puff breaths. I have tried neti pots (can clear out my nose but not sinus canals, have tried sprays, different over the counter meds too. Do you have any recommendations?
I would increase your water consumption. Also, journal what your are eating. If you find a lot of wheat-based products, peanut butter, dairy, and sugar, I would consider making dietary changes.