These were the questions that were asked in this episode of #AskDrBob. We hope they make a difference in your life. If you have a general health question, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for an upcoming episode.
1. I was found with cancer in one breast and diagnosed with the BRAC2 gene. My treatment was chemotherapy and surgery, which removed one breast. They want to remove the other breast along with ovaries and tubes. I declined follow up radiation therapy and hormone pills. I am scared and I am looking to do it the natural way. What can you recommend?
I have found that breast cancer is often caused by too much estrogen. I would check your iodine levels, vitamin D levels, urine estrogen (to find of there are bad estrogens), clean your liver, and eliminate sugar.
2. In reference to the thinning eyebrows #NoMeds: Is this the same as losing my eye lashes? Adding Celtic Sea Salt?
Minerals are important for ALL hair. It can be possible if your thyroid is subpar to have be losing your eyelashes. I would encourage you to have your TSH, T3, & T4 examined.
3. Dr Bob, My daughter has been on meds for hypothyroid since birth. At age three we took her off and did Naturopathic methods with two Natural Doctors. At age six they requested we put her back on Levothyroxine. She has currently been taking Natural thyroid. Last January we took her off again for 8 weeks to see if the thyroid would kick in. This January I modified her diet. I found all foods that need to be avoided and she is only eating “approved” low thyroid foods. Do you have any advice?
I would encourage your daughter to have a TSH, T3, T4. From there to determine the correct plan for optimal thyroid function. Oftentimes, a subpar thyroid involvement is a lack of conversion of a T4 to a T3, which I go over in my “Drugless Guide to Balancing Female Hormones”.
4. On my left side, the sharp pain goes to my foot. what should be taken?
I would have your low back evaluated and go to a skilled chiropractor who can help, first.
5. I’m 15 and I just started to break out, I want to ask my doctor for hormonal birth control, would this affect my menstrual cycle?
It’s best to clean out your liver. I would focus on whole, green foods (kale, spinach, broccoli), Dr. Bob’s ABC’s (½ red apple per day, 1 medium carrot, and ⅓ cup beet fiber), and stay away from gluten.
6. Dr. Bob I need an advice. One of my Sister-In-laws age 38 on Dec. 15 was diagnosed with breast cancer stage 3. I want to help her. What can she do if she has decided to go all natural? What advice can you give to start a natural treatment? Please help! God bless you and your wisdom. Thank you!
See question one above.
7. Hi Dr. Bob, I am taking a very high quality Probiotic. I feel I need this product, but it gives me diarrhea, or loose stool. I try to take it at night before I go to bed, but when I do that, the next day I have about 4 episodes of loose stool… I have taken it at different times of day, with and without food. Short of not taking it at all, I don’t know what else to do. Thanks for any help.
I would change your probiotic, test your carbon dioxide level (if it is low, there might be inflammation in your colon). Also, there might be a parasite concern in your colon.
You can follow Dr. Bob on Instagram and his videos on YouTube with @DruglessDoctor.