14 days late with Lupus

I've had Lupus for 4 years with a reg AF but now I'm 14 days late with mild cramping that's last 20 min at the most neasuea and slight headaches I've taken a urine test at 6 days late and a blood test at 10 days late both neg I'm not sure if I'm getting sicker with Lupus or I'm preg I really need to know at first I wasn't that worried my period has been 2-4 days late before but never 2 weeks its causing me to stress and over think now what should I do I want to be 99% accurate about this but I don't want to keep stressing about it

Thank you so much for responding I have had flares in the past but its been 2 years since my last one I'm fine besides all other symptoms I'm throwing up every other day in the morning followed by a lower back ache and headache that last about 20 min all together in 3's yesterday I had mild abdominal pain for about 10-15 min I'm on quite a few medications but I have always been I am just worried I'm going in to see my kidney doctor Thursday and see what she may think about these new symptoms

I'm glad you are seeing a doctor in a couple of days. Your symptoms are very pregnancy-like but the negative tests are a mystery.

Good luck on Thursday and keep us posted! 

Two tests (a urine and blood test) 6 and 10 days post your expected date can fairly assure you that you are not pregnant.

Are you having a Lupus flare, Anon? They can be awful, from what I gather. 

Hormonal changes during a menstrual cycle can trigger lupus fatigue. What are your symptoms, Anon?  If it's extreme fatigue only then your (lupus testing) labs can sometimes come back as normal, making you wonder what's going on. 

Lupus and an irregular cycle are connected so if your are flaring up, this may be the cause.  And that can increase pregnancy anxiety and that is bad for anyone but certainly someone with Lupus. It's a kind of vicious cycle for those with flares. 

I think it's safe to say you are not pregnant due to your testing (and certainly if you have been having protected sex) and this may be due to a flare. 

What has your doctor told you, Anon?