Facebook Pixel

about gender problems

By March 11, 2015 - 1:23pm
Rate This

if i'm transgender myself how could i know to move on with my life and live the way i want to as a woman or a man how can i get help with this

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for reaching out! 

Talking to a specialist doctor is a good idea and a support group is essential.  

Before transgender surgery (if you chose that and you don't have to) you will need to live as the sex you identify with for a full year and most surgeons require you get therapy or psychological counselling first). 

Google for transgendered groups near you.

Ask your doctor for a referral if you wish to have surgery.



March 11, 2015 - 4:35pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.