Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

abusive relationships

By Anonymous June 7, 2011 - 8:44am
Rate This

what type of counseling is there for abusive relationships

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your post!

There is all kinds of counseling for every relationship: family, individual, couples...etc.

You can ask your doctor for a referral if you are unsure.

Are you currently in an abusive relationship? What kind? If you feel you are in any kind of danger, leave as soon as possible and stay somewhere private and safe until you can gather your thoughts. File a complaint if need be.

We hope to hear back from you,

June 7, 2011 - 9:56am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.