Wellness

ask: armpit pain, help!

Hello everyone, I started suffering from pain in my underarm area. It started two weeks ago and it extends until my breast. The pain continues to the fingers (on the same side of the body) do you think it has to do with the deodorant I use or is it an unrelated thing?

Thank you

Anonymous

Hello Daisy,
Thank you for your replay, in fact i took an appointment it will be on 22nd of this month, that'why i sent to you, i don't know if hormone cause same pain, or stress !

thank you again

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Pain under the armpit, can be due to lumps, skin irritation or many other conditions.  You need to be examined by a physician to know the real cause of your pain. 

Daisy

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: