Blatter Slings, can they cause complications?

I had a complete hysteroctomy and in addition to that the doctor also "threw in" a blatter sling, even though i passed the test for incontinence she said well since i am in there might as well put one on. I didnt know much about it and said "what the heck"..anyway now i think i am having complications, sex is extremely painful, i leak, i have period cramps, i have a white discharge and i am always moist and leaky (not sure how else to word that)..LOL are these after Hysteroctomy issues or no. I also have none working adrenal glands, diabetic etc. I have already been in the hospital once because the sling broke thru the wall of my vagina...she had to stich me back up..

Removal of the uterus creates a space, in which the bladder can fall. Inserting a urethral sling (bladder sling) prevents this from happening.

Your symptoms indicated that something is wrong, but I don't know what. What does your surgeon have to say about your symptoms?