Facebook Pixel

boil in vaginal

By November 1, 2011 - 8:44am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi yan

Thanks for your post and welcome!

You didn't give any other information so it's difficult to know exactly what's going on. I am going to assume that you felt a bump inside your vagina and you are concerned about this?

A lot of people use the term "vagina" for their entire pubic region. The vagina is the canal inside your body that leads to the cervix. Are you saying the bump is inside? Are you sure it's a boil? A boil is a lump that is filled with pus - is that the case with you?

If this is outside your vagina, you may have an ingrown hair. But if it's inside, you need to get this seen to. And if this is not an ingrown hair on the outside, and it doesn't go away in a few days, you also need to see a health care provider to see exactly what this lump is.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

November 1, 2011 - 9:19am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.