Q: 

Can I grow taller after my eating disorder and when will my period come back? please help.

I am around 168 cm, weight not sure as it fluctuates (I feel like I weigh 60kg) (last time (two weeks ago I weighed 55kg) yet since then I have been eating three meals a day and trying to not restrict nor skip meals however I have had an eating disorder (restricting and skipping meals) for around a year and a half. At one point I reached 50kg with a height of about 167cm. my period has always been irregular and it last came at the start of this year however not since. I am 16 and have always known that i struggled with not being skinny now I am trying to fix it. For about a week I have been eating normally yet I wonder whether I will grow (my whole family is very tall !) I am the only short one. please help. I have a fear of becoming fat and when I feel mentally unstable go back to not eating properly yet I know the dangers and risks.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Eating Disorders

Eating Disorders Guide