CAN i take prozac and amberen together

I take prozac for panic attacks.

Hi Deb jo,
I don't know. Amberen, as you probably know, is advertised as a natural remedy. According to the ingredient list, the main ingredient is a proprietary compound, whatever that may be. I suggest you consult your physician and discuss the safety of taking Amberen together with Prozac.

No I meant Amberen..is for perimenopause/menopause symptons

Did you mean Ambien? I could not find any drug called Amberen. There is no negative interaction between Prozac and Ambien, if taken together. You should always consult your physician and pharmacist regarding drug interactions. Your doctor should know all the medications which you are taking, even if the drug is prescribed by another physician.