Can you please list out the symptoms of balance disorder?

By August 23, 2016 - 2:17am

Sometimes, I loose my body balance and I am not able to do my regular activities properly. Can you please list out the symptoms of balance disorder?

Hi AuroraStone

Balance disorders are as a result of something else - meaning loss of balance is generally a symptom of something else, rather than a condition in and of itself.

Many things can cause this - we have an article on this topic that can help. You can read it here: http://www.empowher.com/peripheral-neuropathy/content/conditions-result-numbness-tingling-pain-and-loss-balance