Clear urnie

By Anonymous December 26, 2013 - 6:00am

I noticed my pee is not yellow anymore... It's clear and it has no smell I had sex 5 days ago with protection but I was wondering if having sex can cause your pee to change color .... I don't drink enough water so I don't know what else can make my pee clear

Generally, clear urine is a sign that you are very hydrated which is a good thing!

Sex has nothing to do with your urine unless you have a sexually transmitted infection. But painless, clear urine is not an indicator of an STI.

Perhaps you have been drinking more and not really realizing it? Think back? In any case, this clear urine is unlikely to be a problem.

Has this helped?

It doesn't smell either??

That's normal, Anon.

Clear urine shouldn't smell!

One more question i drinked apple vinegar 5. Days ago could that be why it's clear??

Absolutely -

apple cider is great for many things, including urinary health. It also cuts down on odors due to it's bacteria killing properties.

What does Apple vinegar do to your body.. And how long does your pee stay clear for???