Damp heat....liver?

i get intense itching around the genital area and anus whenever i consume certain foods that create dampness( dairy) or foods that aren't pure / chemicals....fish mainly and lastly when a storm is rolling i will no it on the account that itch same places and sometimes between my toe's. I've tried 4 marvels to clear damp heat in the spleen but i think the Liver might be in play ( dumb bitch g-friend cheating on me ) so there is some inflammation in the liver as well.

What herbal formula would you recommend i go with? Again i think its damp heat/liver

Milk thistle, dandelion root, borotutu bark and peppermint are all considered good herbs for liver health.

Consider seeing a naturopath to discuss it more.

You may also be suffering from food allergies, there are tests to find this out.