does my boyfriend need help?

My boyfriend always blames me for everything, he's never at fault, if I voice a different opinion than him he says im arguing, I found a camera hidden in our bedroom but when I confronted him he accused me of doing stuff which didn't even happen, when I said I didn't do anything he called me a liar and that he's put up with all my lies for years, what should I do?

When he's talking with other people he always knows best, Every one else is wrong, if someone starts a debate you can see him getting worked up but he manages to keep his anger under control, with me however, he just goes into a blind rage, banging his fist down, verbal threats and has also hit me in the past, he never apologizes, just says I know what buttons to press to wind him up.
He hid the camera in the bedroom coz he thinks im using my "toys" he goes through my underwear drawer to see if they have moved, surely this isn't normal behaviour?

Hi again Anon

"Normal" is what works for a person (or more people) that doesn't interfere with life in general or cause unhappiness. So no, his behavior isn't normal.

You are with a man who has beaten you and continues to bully you, threaten you,  and rage at you.

Why in the name of sanity you are still with this jerk, I don't know.

Anon, some women have a hard time walking away. They have small children, no job outside the home and haven't a penny to their name.

You don't have kids with him (I assume) and you are unmarried. Don't analyze this situation anymore - it's not working and probably never will. Walk away and stop being a doormat.

And the next time a man hits you, call the police and press charges.

I have 2 children to him which makes the situation difficult

I'm tempted to tell you to dump his ass but if you want to make this work, he has to calm down and stop lashing out at you.

Anon, does he do this to everyone or just you?

What do you mean you found a camera - do you think he's taping you (both) in bed?

Put it in comments