Q: 

Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous
Hi I think im uneccessarily anxious that my gf could become pregnant and want to know what you think i cant stop worrying.I had msterbted the day before seeing her and washed my hands with soap and water a couple of times before seeing her the next day. Before doing anything with her i ended up touching the outside skin of my pnis whilst doing a pee then washed my hands after with cold water and soap.I fngrd her 10 mins later that day and am worried incase my pnis had sperm still living on it from the 12+hours before and it had got on my hands and hadnt washed off for the 10 mins later when i touched her.I mainly want to know if sperm could live on the outside skin on my pnis for around 12+ hours from the night until noon the next day which had been in underwear but exposed to air a couple of times and a water from a shower without soap.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were fooling around then he ejaculated inbetween my thighs I washed up with soap and water immediately... I am a virgin and my hymen is still intact... Is there any risk of me being pregnant???

Anonymous

hi, I fingered my gf and she gave me a handjob, but i never ejaculated, i only had precum, and i dont believe I touched my penis and if i did it was very briefly, because i let her do that, but i still rubbed her a bit after she gave me a bit of a handjob, she is also about to start her period either this week or next week, is there any risk of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hello
So me and my bf had unprotected sex and he ejaculated while I was performing oral sex. He then wiped himself down with a towel. We went to bed, and when we woke up, we had sex again. He told me he never went to wash with soap and water. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? Can't sperm survive for like three days outside of the body??

Hello Anon

Sperm would be long dead.

Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to 5 days. Outside the body it lives 5-20 mins.

Anonymous

Hi! I ejaculated and take a bath after it. Then after two hours me and my gf met. Then i fingered her. Is there a possibility for her to become pregnant?

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is not possible.

Anonymous

So, I just got over a pregnancy scare that's made me really paranoid about everything. I'm paranoid as of right now. Here's the story... my boyfriend and I were messing around and I gave him a blowjob. I ran to the sink and spit out all the cum when after he ejaculated in my mouth. Some of the cum (mixed with my saliva) got on my hand as I was spitting out. I washed my hands after and went on the with the rest of my bad. About 5 hours later, I decided to take a shower and clean up since i was on my period, as I was washing down there some of my fingers touched my vagina. Is there anyway I could be pregnant???? Please help!!!!!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You can relax. There was no risk for becoming pregnant.

Anonymous

I have a problem..i rubbed my sperms with my gf s hanky and after 1 hour she washed her hanky properly with soap and water then she rubbed her vagina with her wet hanky will it cause pregnancy?
This thinking killing her?
By-tyson
Plz rply

Tags: