Pregnancy Guide

ask: Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

Hello! My boyfriend came inside me while im on my second day period. But i immediately washed my vagina. Can i still got pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he said he pulled it out before he bust and two days after I got my period & ever since that he fingers me cause he think if he fingers me then my sperm will bot be able to connect with his can I still be pregnant ??

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend had sex yesterday and I came in her by mistake and how can I stop her from getting pregnant even if we had sex yesterday

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your girlfriend needs to take emergency contraceptive (over 90% effective) straight away. She can get it at any pharmacy, no prescription required! 

Anonymous

So in don't take birth control and my boyfriend didn't pull out in time what can I do to prevent getting pregnant, I heard taking a hot bath kills the sperm is that true??

That is not true at all. 

You need to take emergency contraception - you do not need a prescription for this. You can purchase this at any pharmacy. The sooner you take it the better, and it must be done within 5 days of sex but much sooner is much better! 

Anonymous

say you gave oral sex and you got cum on your hand then washed it off with water and after 5 minutes stuck your finingers inside your vagina, could you get pregnant?

No risk of pregnancy here.

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous

So what if I masterdabated a couple hours before I had sex with this girl and I didnt cum inside her but some pre cum may have gotton inside her? Can she get pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :