Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

we had sex the first time then i ejaculated outside, i washed my penis afterwards with warm water and soap then dried it, then we had sex the second time, will she get pregnant? i wasn't sure if i dried enough

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have been a chance for pregnancy with both instances if this was unprotected intercourse during ovulation.

Generally, a woman ovulates between day 11 and day 21 of her menstrual cycle. Penetration with ejaculation releases sperm to fertilize the released egg.

A released egg can live 12 to 24 hours and sperm can live 3 to 5 days in the woman's reproductive tract.

If your partner's next period is more than seven days late, she needs to test for pregnancy.

Please use protection to avoid this again.
Regards,

Anonymous

My girlfriend gave me a handjob and I ejaculated. After I did I washed my penis with soap and water and inserted it in her vagina for about 3-4 minutes, but got scared and pulled right out. Is there a chance for pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This was a bit risky, but if you washed well and didn't ejaculate inside her, there was no chance for pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hi if my gf gave me a handjob and I had cm on my hand and then I washed it off with cold water and then dried my hands fully and then fingered her is there a chance of pregnancy

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There should have been no risk for pregnancy.

Anonymous

if i accidentally came on my girlfriends panties but put them through the wash is there any chance of her getting pregnant when she next wears these panties?

No.

Anonymous

Hi
Can washing hands with water only and drying hands alone kill sperm??

While we should all wash our hands with soap and warm water, water alone with drying will still kill sperm.