Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

Hello, some days ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he came in one of his hands. He then proceeded to wash his hands for approximately 30 seconds with no soap, came back with his hands slightly wet and stimulated my clitoris over my panties for less than 10 minutes with his other hand. Afterwards I went to the bathroom to urinate and change panties immediately. I am not on birth control. Can I get pregnant in this situation?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is no chance of pregnancy in this situation - you have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous

My boyfriend had jacked off and then cleaned his hands with a big napkin and his penis too but I'm scared that when he touched my vagina it could've gone inside of me and he slightly put his finger inside but I took it out immediately also I need to get my period in a couple of days like 7 and I'm a virgin please help me I'm freaking out !!!!!!!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I don't think you need to worry because you mentioned that your boyfriend wiped the semen off his hands with a napkin. Washing with soap and water is the best way to remove semen.

Regards,

Anonymous

I and my gf had oral sex, few drops of sperm dropped in her thigh (1 inch from the opening). I then cleaned it through a towel. After that washed with normal water. After that I changed my condom & then washed my penis with normal water & socked my hand with a towel. After 5 minutes I inserted my finger in her vagina. After three day of this act she suffered from Typhoid. Now She is under treatment. But she missed her period. Is She pregnant or she missed her period because of the medicines. It is also not possible to undergo a home pregnancy test. Please suggest what to do next.

Anonymous

me and my girlfriend were fooling around giving each other hand jobs i ejaculated in my boxers and there was a wet spot she touched it with her left hand and i moved it then a while later she went to the restroom and touched her other hand. shes afraid that she'll get pregnant because she used that toilet paper which her hands touched to clean off and shes afraid to get pregnant because of the possible sperm that was on her finger transfering from hand to hand to toilet paper to her vagina
note: her hymen still hasn't been broken she is still a virgin
is there a chance she could be pregnant shes freaking out and im trying to comfort her because i don't think theres a chance she could be...

I've da same issue and want to know.!

Anonymous

Hi ! my girlfriend gave me a handjob and i dont know if i cum or pre cum on that handjob and said that she had a sperm on his RIGHT hand and then after a couple of minutes without wipping her RIGHT hand she get fingered herself and then her RIGHT hand was rubbing her clitoris and while the Left Hand was entering the vagina , she was worried that the sperm on his Right hand would go inside the vagina and get pregnant , Do it has a chance on getting pregnant by doing that kind of activity?

Anonymous

Hi, my boyfriend ejaculated and he wiped it off his hand and went to wash his hands before he fingered me. I don't know if whether or not that he used soap. However, when he fingered me, his hands were still wet. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

-Anon

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had sex. He wore a condom and came on my chest. I wiped it off with my hand. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands with warm water and soap then used the bathroom. Then I reached down and touched myself to see what it felt like after sex (it was my first time). Is there ANY possibility that I can get pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :