Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

Hi, I recently gave my bf a hj and he came on my hand but I washed it off with cold water and soap and dried my hands but I touched my vagina on accident while scratching my leg. My period is late and I'm worried

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. You washed your hands and removed the semen. I do not see any risk for pregnancy.

Try to relax because stressing over this will delay the start of your period.

Regards,

Anonymous

Okay, so I gave my boyfriend a handjob but he only precum. 10 minutes later I went to the bathroom, washed my hands twice and noticed that my period had just started. Is there any chance of getting pregnant if I inserted a tampon?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, because you had started your period.

Anonymous

The other night I was in a dark alley and this girl came up to me with no shirt on. She then began punching my naked balls until I jizzed. The jizz landed on her brown shoe but that's about it. There were no clear indications of contact with her genitals but is there a risk of pregnancy here? Also before I entered the dark alley, I happened to cum in a dumpster with a raccoon living in it. Do you think the raccoon could have possible twins? The raccoon has been worried because she's been late on her period. I'm really worried because I don't even know this raccoon. Thanks!

Hello Anon

I suggest you make sure the raccoon gets a DNA test and if the babies are yours, you get a second job so you can afford to pay raccoon-support. Raccoons can have as many as 7 babies at once.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Hi I was with my gf and got a hand job and I got cum on my hands after I ran water on my hand it rubbed it properly on a towel is there a chance of pregnancy. Also she had minimal cum on her hand and she rubbed it to dry it off and than she fingered herself is there and possibility in these two situations

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

there would have been no chance for pregnancy because both of you removed all the semen from your hands.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had some dry humping fully clothed. Some precum came of his penis, but his pants didn't even get wet.
Also, is water enough to kill any sperm that could be present in precum if he touched it with his hands? He washed them, dried them on a towel and then fingered me.
Is there any chance of pregnance in this two cases? It happened one day after the last day of my period, and three days after that I started to feel pain in my low belly and in my breasts, so I'm really worried.

Hello Anon

We can't say why you are having these symptoms other than perhaps anxiety. Pregnancy is not possible.