Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

my boyfriend washed his hands after he came then fingered me could I still be pregnant? His hands were dried and I'm pretty sure he used soap as well but I'm still freaking out because my period is like 5 days late and in not showing any signs of it coming.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There should not have been any risk for pregnancy because he was his hands. Stressing over this could be the reason your period is late.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
My boyfriend and I were messing around over a month ago and I gave him a handjob. He ejaculated on my hand and so we cleaned up ourselves with Kleenex. He didn't touched any of it but I did because it was on me. We both went to the bathroom and washed our hands with soap and water then dried them. Then 5-10 minutes later, he played with my vagina but didn't finger me. I have had my period since then but I'm still scared I'm pregnant. I was hoping you could ease my worries and anxieties because it's keeping me up late at nights worrying about it. Thank you so much.

As we have talked about, washing hands with soap and water removes all sperm. A period is an indicator that you are not pregnant.

Okay thank you. So do you believe that I have nothing to worry about?

Correct - while we don't give out guarantees as that's impossible but I don't believe you have anything to worry about.

I just wanted to give you an update in case you or someone else was wondering but I was a nervous wreck for no reason basically. I had my mom telling me no and then Mrs. Susan told me no. But I was still worried so I decided to take a pregnancy test just to give me closure and I followed every single instruction to the T and it came out negative. So I just wanted to tell everyone just in case anyone was wondering.

Anonymous

Hi, I cummed on my hand and then washed my hands with Rubbing Alcohol, then after a minute, I Fingered my Gf
then several hours later she's on her period. she said that its my period.

will she get pregnant?

Since she has her period now she's not pregnant but even if she didn't, the alcohol would have killed any sperm.

Anonymous

my boyfriend and i were messing around, he had some precum but then we both washed and dried our hands then he went on to putting his fingers in my genital but not inside the vagina, after, i have him a hand job and he ejaculated on his shirt, he then took a shower and after a few hours he "fingered" me again and i made him wash his hands before because he had touched his penis to like fix it however it had no ejaculate fluid. i can tell i am ovulating right now because of the time and the way my cervical mucus looks, are there any chances this could get me pregnant? also, is washing hands with soap and water effective to remove the sperm or should one not even finger someone even if they washed their hands?