Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

I was giving my boyfriend a handjob (with pants on) and he got wet, but didnt touch his penis. I made him wash his hands with soap and water before he fingered me. Could i be at risk for pregnancy?

As we have talked about, washing hands with soap and water removes all sperm.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
Me and my gf played and she gave me a handjob. I wiped all of them from a hankerchief and some touched my palms. after 10 mins I washed my hands thoroughly only using water. then I touched her vagina. will she get pregnant ?? plzz help me both of us are stressed.
Anonymous

Hello Anon

Pregnancy cannot occur - washing with water will kill the sperm.

Anonymous

my boyfriend washed his hands after he came then fingered me could I still be pregnant? His hands were dried and I'm pretty sure he used soap as well but I'm still freaking out because my period is like 5 days late and in not showing any signs of it coming.

Hi was seeing this ... did your period end up coming than ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There should not have been any risk for pregnancy because he was his hands. Stressing over this could be the reason your period is late.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
My boyfriend and I were messing around over a month ago and I gave him a handjob. He ejaculated on my hand and so we cleaned up ourselves with Kleenex. He didn't touched any of it but I did because it was on me. We both went to the bathroom and washed our hands with soap and water then dried them. Then 5-10 minutes later, he played with my vagina but didn't finger me. I have had my period since then but I'm still scared I'm pregnant. I was hoping you could ease my worries and anxieties because it's keeping me up late at nights worrying about it. Thank you so much.

As we have talked about, washing hands with soap and water removes all sperm. A period is an indicator that you are not pregnant.

Okay thank you. So do you believe that I have nothing to worry about?