Q: 

Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

So I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he came. We cleaned it up with napkins. He placed the napkin in one hand (left) and placed another napkin in his other hand (right) and covered up the one with semen in it. He then threw it away. He went to go wash his hands with kind of coldish water and soap. After about 2 minutes, he then fingered me. Am I at risk of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. he pulled out and came. he cleaned himself with a wet towel and soap. can i still get pregnant ?

Anonymous

Hi
My boyfriend and I were having foreplay. He came after a handjob and he went and washed himself as I did. We then had protected sex an hour later, no issues with the condom at all. I know I'm being paranoid but just need a second opinion that there is no chance of becoming pregnant from this? I'm thinking in case there was still some left over so I'm stressing

Hello Susan,
I'm really freaking out right now. Yesterday, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and after he come in, he wipe his hands with hanky (full of semen) and dried his hand real fast. After 2-3 minutes he fingered me and I'm not quite sure if his hands are really dried up. I'm really worried because What if I might a risk of getting pregnant? I hope you can response my message and that would be really great.

Thank you, Susan Cody!

Anonymous

Hi recently my boyfriend fingered me and I gave him a handjob then he went to the toilet nd came back he said he washed his hands and we continued but his penis was wet and I'm pretty sure I washed my hands but a lil while after I scratched my vagina is there any chance if I didn't wash my hands I could be pregnant help please!!!!

Anonymous

Hello. I gave my boyfriend oral
sex and he did come, and it was inside my mouth. A little while later he fingered me, i kissed him, and he put his fingers in his mouth. Then he fingered me again and I know it is a long shot but I am a virgin and am terrified that i could get pregnant. Is there any possible way that the sperm could have been transferred from my mouth to his mouth to his fingers to my
vagina? Is pregnancy possible, or am I just paranoid?

You are not a virgin after doing that. It is still sex. "Petting" is still adultry in it's definition. Sorry to spoil any self justifications you had but that's just definition.

Anonymous
Hi I think im uneccessarily anxious that my gf could become pregnant and want to know what you think i cant stop worrying.I had msterbted the day before seeing her and washed my hands with soap and water a couple of times before seeing her the next day. Before doing anything with her i ended up touching the outside skin of my pnis whilst doing a pee then washed my hands after with cold water and soap.I fngrd her 10 mins later that day and am worried incase my pnis had sperm still living on it from the 12+hours before and it had got on my hands and hadnt washed off for the 10 mins later when i touched her.I mainly want to know if sperm could live on the outside skin on my pnis for around 12+ hours from the night until noon the next day which had been in underwear but exposed to air a couple of times and a water from a shower without soap.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were fooling around then he ejaculated inbetween my thighs I washed up with soap and water immediately... I am a virgin and my hymen is still intact... Is there any risk of me being pregnant???

Anonymous

hi, I fingered my gf and she gave me a handjob, but i never ejaculated, i only had precum, and i dont believe I touched my penis and if i did it was very briefly, because i let her do that, but i still rubbed her a bit after she gave me a bit of a handjob, she is also about to start her period either this week or next week, is there any risk of pregnancy?

Tags: