Does washing with soap and water kill sperm on hands?

My boyfriend and I engaged in manual sex. If before fingering me he had semen on his hands, I wanted to know if him washing his hands with soap and water is enough to get rid of the sperm so it can't get my pregnant. I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection. As a precaution before manual sex aka fingering, are soap and water enough to make sure that my boyfriend has no sperm on his hands? I also gave him a handjob and he ejaculated with wet fresh semen on my hands but I went to the bathroom and washed it off with luke warm water and antibacterial soap and then dried after. After drying I urinated and washed my vagina with antibacterial soap touching it with the same hand, in order to prevent a UTI. I'm sorry I'm just really worried that I may not be pregnant so I'm freaking myself out. This event happened March 15th (11 days after my period had started) so its been over 2 weeks since then, if I take a pregnancy test will it be accurate? I don't expect my period till April 3rd

Anonymous

Hi I was with my gf and got a hand job and I got cum on my hands after I ran water on my hand it rubbed it properly on a towel is there a chance of pregnancy. Also she had minimal cum on her hand and she rubbed it to dry it off and than she fingered herself is there and possibility in these two situations

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

there would have been no chance for pregnancy because both of you removed all the semen from your hands.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had some dry humping fully clothed. Some precum came of his penis, but his pants didn't even get wet.
Also, is water enough to kill any sperm that could be present in precum if he touched it with his hands? He washed them, dried them on a towel and then fingered me.
Is there any chance of pregnance in this two cases? It happened one day after the last day of my period, and three days after that I started to feel pain in my low belly and in my breasts, so I'm really worried.

Hello Anon

We can't say why you are having these symptoms other than perhaps anxiety. Pregnancy is not possible.

Anonymous

ok so not to long ago I'm going off of memory here but I jacked my bf off and made him cum I cleaned it off my hand with saliva and dried it on my shirt or pants then grabbed a wash rag then went into the bathroom washed my hand with soap and water took the wash rag and wet it and put soap on it wiped my mouth and hands and had him wipe his hands down a few hours later I was washing my sheets and went to pee and wiped myself don't think my hand touched down there and then a few hours later after that I took a shower could I be pregnant I really want a answer I'm kinda worrying please respond.

Hello Anon

There does not seem to be any risk of pregnancy - we encourage all readers with pregnancy concerns to take a test. A test can tell you if you are pregnant, we cannot.

Anonymous

Hello, my boyfriend ejeculated onto my chest and I immediately took a shower right after. I took a shower with soap and in cold water. There was also no direct genital contact. After, I received my period the same and had a negative pregnancy test 3 months after (I have irregular periods). Is there any possibility for pregnancy?

There is no risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous

I was giving my boyfriend a handjob (with pants on) and he got wet, but didnt touch his penis. I made him wash his hands with soap and water before he fingered me. Could i be at risk for pregnancy?

As we have talked about, washing hands with soap and water removes all sperm.