exess vaginal discharge?

By Anonymous December 14, 2011 - 10:28am

i've noticed that i've had alot of milky white discharge. Sometimes it's real thick in my underwear. I don't really have any itching or irritation. I've just started on the birth control pill. I've been on it about a week. I'm not sexually active. I've only ever had dry sex with my boyfriend. He was wearing jeans and boxers and i was wearing sweat pants and a thong. There's no chance of pregnancy right?
please help!

There is no chance of you being pregnant.

Vaginal fluid is normal, especially if it is as you described. Some women have more than others. For more on this topic, click here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-an... - I think this information will help you a lot.

Thank you for writing!