help

By March 7, 2013 - 11:55am

ive been experiencing slight pinching pains in my lower belly for a few days now & stretchy discharge, ive done an ovulation test today & got a positive result, would this mean im just starting my fertile phase or i started a few days ago if so how long will it last?

Hi MJT

It sounds like you are ovulating now. Ovulation lasts 24 hours so if you are trying to get pregnant, today is the day!

Are you only fertile from the day you ovulate i last had sex 4 days ago & wont see my bf for another 3 days so will i miss my fertile period?