Hii. I am 14 yrs old an my height is 6.2 feet due to this i am very thin..what is the way to stop my height ???

I am in X std and my weight is 62kg .. but iam thin due to my height .. I go to gym but the react or boady building effect didnt see in me Y? Give me some Tips that i can pratice at home .... please

Are you male or female?

If you are female, then talk to your doctor.

If you male, you may be naturally very tall and thin. Keep eating plenty and working out with weights consistently - this can take a lot of time and even with some males, it won't work. Talk to a personal trainer about your options.