How can I get rid of teeny love handles?

By Anonymous February 20, 2010 - 6:57pm

I am fit, I work out a lot and my weight is low but I have a teeny tummy and love handles that I just can't seem to get rid of. I am not into surgery but these little problem areas are makin' me crazy! What can I do to shrink these areas besides lipo?
Please help!

If you are doing all the right exercises and eating well, then this may be just how you are made! If the problem is really that "teeny" but making you "crazy" you may be overly focused on them and need to move on from pinpointing such tiny flaws (that aren't really flaws!). Do you tend to focus on your body and body image a lot?

Have you had children? Your lovehandles or tummy may just be extra skin from pregnancy. Usually the only way to get rid of this is surgery as you cannot exercise skin.

Have you lost a large amount of weight? This may also be skin that would need a surgical intervention, rather than exercise. Weight changes and fluctuations can definitely affect our bodies.

How old are you? Older women tend to gain around the tummy no matter how hard they try. It doesn't always have to be the case but someone over 50 may just have a little tummy, no matter what. But this is not serious visceral fat - it's simply how our bodies change over time.

However, if you exercise and eat well and have low weight, then surgery would be a very bad choice. All surgery has it's risks!

There are still diet tips and exercises you can do!

Here is a great article that might help you a lot regarding nutrition and exericse for your tunnmy and hips: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/middle-management-waists-matter

Does this help you?

Fitness Guide