ask: How can I lower my cholesterol without Rx?

Quit smoking 55 days ago. Had a Px 1 week ago. My cholesterol is high, my kidneys are dysfunctional and I am being treated for anxiety! (Father passed away in March, one week after my mother was Dx with stage 4 lung cancer-I am her primary caregiver) Mostly worried about getting my cholesterol lowered. Kidneys need more water-I'm not much of a water drinker. I try to walk 1-2 miles whenever it is not raining which has been 1-2x a week. I know I need more exercise and need to lose 30 lbs.

Hi ellekai,

I recently answered this question in detail on our site, you can find it here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/how-can-i-lower-my-cholesterol-nat...

I hope it helps!

Rosa

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :