How does one go about living al natural lifestyle/s? Especially, in this day and age with all that mainstream lifestyle/s has to offer?

By June 23, 2014 - 5:18pm

I for one I'm still struggling with all of it. I mean I'm all for both lifestyles in ways, but then not in other ways.

Hi Jessica

What do you mean by "natural lifestyle"?

Are you talking about living '"off the grid", meaning little technology and eating off the land? 

You can rid yourself of many things like television and even the Internet and rely on radio and newspapers and books. Libraries are an excellent (and free!) resource! 

You can also make sure you recycle as much as you can, buy second-hand and make sure your diet is filled with natural foods like fruits and vegetables and organic meats. 

You can donate clutter from your home and spend downtime in parks, exercising and walking through town. 

It's very easy to get caught up in modern living that can be toxic, both physically and environmentally, but many people can do it and it's very freeing! 

Hi Susan

Your quite welcome.

Basically, I mean all forms of it.