How has internet dating changed the way we flirt?

By Blogger February 8, 2016 - 2:27pm

In 2005 a Pew studies, reported that only 44% of Americans agreed with online dating as a good way to meeting. Due to the stigma that was associated with online dating being only for the disparate and super lonely. However, the repeated 2013 studies reported that 59% agreed with online dating. What has changed? Why is online dating more acceptable? Has this changed the way we flirt? Post your questions and hear them answered on "The Lanada Williams Show" tomorrow at 6pm EST on blis.fm/lanadawilliams

Thanks for this post, Lanada!

Interesting topic, to be sure! I never did online dating but if I were single, I'd give it a shot - why not?! My friends that have done have some "interesting" stories to say the least :)