i am akshay and now my age is 19 so i am ask some question if anyone is know,my age is 19 and my hight is 5'6 something so how to growth my hight and that is posiible or not?

so plz guide me how to?
also whist tretment i do ?which hormone ,food ,pysical trietment or medicene i should be?as soon give my answer

thanks for text. i am male .yeah but i want so you guide some like food or drug or sme thing

Hi again,

There is no food or drug to make you taller.  You need to accept the size you are.

ok so no 1% also chance?i really want anything i want increase hight how about some exercise or any treatment? anything no way ?

No, Anon - exercise won't help and there are no "treatments" as you don't have a disease. 

I appreciate you would like to be taller but you need to love yourself for who you are and accept what your genetics have given you. 

Hi askshay,

Are you male or female? 

A female at 5'6" is actually above average in height for most countries. 

Even if male, at 19 there is nothing you can do about your height.  Most doctors will not give hormones to trigger a growth spurt and certainly not at 19. 

No food or exercise will make you taller but healthy food and exercise are good for you anyway and will make you feel good! 

Unless there is serious malnutrition or a medical illness, our height is pretty much decided at birth based on genetics. 

To appear taller you can wear shoes with a heel or an internal lift inside your shoes. Good posture will also help you look taller.