I have always wondered about a prticular feminine hygiene issue. My entire adult life, each and every day, I have a small amount of white discharge in my panties at the end of the day. Is this normal?

It is odorless, and painless, but it is always there, unless I have only been dressed for a brief amount of time. I have tried to ask my doctor about this, but find it so embarrassing. I shower every day, and am active but not athletic. Even during times of inactivity (i.e., no sexual partners) I have this. Do all women have this, or is there something I need to do differently?

Hi keishu

This is totally normal. There is nothing to be embarrased about !

For further reading, click here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-and-cervical-mucus-frequently-asked-questions