I have anger building up in me along with pms. When my period comes things ease up. any advice

A lot of women have emotional issues during the pre-menstrual period due to bloating, body aches and hormonal changes. The fact that you recognize this is a good thing!

Knowing this can happen it's a good idea to exercise during this time, even if you don't feel like it. You'll have your period for 40 years or thereabouts so this is something you need to become accustomed to. Learn how to take a deep breath - meditate - and control your own behavior, knowing it's temporary. Watch how you treat others and don't lash out. Meditation can really help you, as can massage, warm baths and lots of sleep.

If you feel that this anger is uncontrollable, you may be suffering from PMDD (Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder)- you can read all about that here and treatments for this are also included: http://cap.myempowher.org/condition/pmdd

Good luck and I hope you find a way to cope - this can be a very hard time for women.