Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I just need someone to talk to

By Anonymous March 22, 2016 - 8:45pm
Rate This

I'm a mother of two my oldest being 8 about to be 9 who live with his dad and my youngest being 1 we live with my so his dad. I need someone I can talk to I get depressed and have bad thoughts. In 2009 I tried to take my own life. My SO blames everything on me and I feel worthless.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon!

Thanks for your post!

It sounds like you are feeling very depressed and in a bad relationship and have likely come out of a bad relationship with your first child's father.

Have you considered therapy and possible medication to help you sort through your thoughts? Talk therapy can really help to give you a clearer view of life and tools to change what needs to be changed.

If your relationship is very bad then it needs to be fixed or ended - this bad relationship (and you may miss your oldest child very much) may be the cause of your problems. Getting that sorted can clear the path for you.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/depression

Please write back to us and tell us more.


March 23, 2016 - 5:33am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Related Checklists

Depression Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!