I just need someone to talk to

I'm a mother of two my oldest being 8 about to be 9 who live with his dad and my youngest being 1 we live with my so his dad. I need someone I can talk to I get depressed and have bad thoughts. In 2009 I tried to take my own life. My SO blames everything on me and I feel worthless.

It sounds like you are feeling very depressed and in a bad relationship and have likely come out of a bad relationship with your first child's father.

Have you considered therapy and possible medication to help you sort through your thoughts? Talk therapy can really help to give you a clearer view of life and tools to change what needs to be changed.

If your relationship is very bad then it needs to be fixed or ended - this bad relationship (and you may miss your oldest child very much) may be the cause of your problems. Getting that sorted can clear the path for you.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/depression

Please write back to us and tell us more.

Depression Guide