I missed 1 pill in week 1 of diane 35

I'm taking up Diane 35 and I missed 1 pill in week 1 (5th day) but took it right away at same time as the next pill. My problem is that I had sex the night I missed the pill. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello dear
It's my first time to take diane35, I missed 1 pill den I take 2 tablet together, I had sex o dat day to my bf but we r doing withdrawal​ and continuing taken daily the others remaining.there is possible that I will be getting pregnant?

Hello Anon

You made your pill up properly so there is no additional risk. Take the time to study the pills you are taking to know what to do if you miss them.

Anonymous

Its my first time to take diane35..i am taking it everyday but different time..because sometimes i forgot it. Is their any problem on that matter..do i get pregnant..pls reply me

You should be ok but set an alarm on your phone for the same time every day so you don't forget.

Hello there.
Im suffering spotting now but 1time only this day, does it mean I'm pregnant? I can't buy pregnancy test because here in UAE they don't give PT for single women.
I have sex with my boyfriend nov9 then I take Diane Nov. 10 - Nov. 17 I missed almost 2weeks of taking Diane after that date, then November 29 I did take that 12 pills once. Then I missed the 2pills left again and I already stop taking Diane after that.
My regular menstruation mostly is 1week of the month or 2 week.
What should I do to know if I'm pregnant.
I can't be pregnant because UAE immigration will send me back to Philippines. For short deport.

HERWriter Guide (reply to KathleenArregadas)

Hi KathleenArregadas

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test or wait a few months to see if you have the full signs of pregnancy which isn't the way to go.

If you are not taking your pills, then pregnancy is possible. Why are you not taking your pills? Taking 12 pills at once after missing two weeks is not good. You have to take one every day at the same time.

See if you can get a married friend to get a test for you.

Thanks susan. I'll try to ask a friend.
But I wish not o be pregnant, it doesn't mean that I don't want to have a baby but I need to stay here at UAE

Anonymous

I forgot to take Diane 35 pills in the 2nd and 3rd week straight, then I take all the 2nd and 3rd week pill for 1day only, then I stopped again for 2days then take 1pill and stop it permanently. I have a regular sex with my boyfriend, he came to me 5x a day. Will I get pregnant?

Nobody can tell anyone if they will get pregnant but there is certainly a chance in your case, yes.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

I missed 1 pill during the last week of being on diane 35. I still had my normal withdrawl bleed after taking the pack. However, i decided not to go back onto the pill and eight days after the withdrawl bleeding my period came back again. What would you advise?