I missed 1 pill in week 1 of diane 35

I'm taking up Diane 35 and I missed 1 pill in week 1 (5th day) but took it right away at same time as the next pill. My problem is that I had sex the night I missed the pill. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

I forgot to take Diane 35 pills in the 2nd and 3rd week straight, then I take all the 2nd and 3rd week pill for 1day only, then I stopped again for 2days then take 1pill and stop it permanently. I have a regular sex with my boyfriend, he came to me 5x a day. Will I get pregnant?

Nobody can tell anyone if they will get pregnant but there is certainly a chance in your case, yes.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

I missed 1 pill during the last week of being on diane 35. I still had my normal withdrawl bleed after taking the pack. However, i decided not to go back onto the pill and eight days after the withdrawl bleeding my period came back again. What would you advise?

Were you irregular before you started the pill? If you were, this could be a resurgence of irregularity.

If not, it simply could be your body readjusting to it's own natural hormones instead of synthetic, regulating ones.

How heavy is the bleeding?

Anonymous

Hi susan
I've been using pills for 4 years now for the same time but this month I changed the time from evening to morning and on the 3rd day morning and 4th day morning I missed my pills but took 2 pills in the evening in the 4th day, am I still safe?

By the way on my 3rd day I had sex in the evening

Anonymous

Hi Susan, I am using the pill for the couple of months but then I forget to take at the first pill on April 1(Fri), I take on April 2 night the first pill which I missed and after a couple of hours I take the 2nd pill on same day. But then after 2 weeks I think I missed to take the pill, I remember to take the pill on the next day morning and I take the pill on the night also as schedule. I take all the 21 pill but now I am on the 5th day after I completed the 21 pill but still my menstruation don't come. I am worried. I am still safe? Thank You

It's really important to take you pills every day. But since you made both up properly, your risk should not be raised - you should still get your bleeding in the next day or so. If not ,take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Anonymous

Hi I somehow keep forgetting to take my tablet the same day and time and having to double up the next day. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant

The pill is meant to be taken every day so eventually there may be a risk. You need to set an alarm on your phone for the same time every day or choose a different method of birth control.