ask: I missed 1 pill in week 1 of diane 35

I'm taking up Diane 35 and I missed 1 pill in week 1 (5th day) but took it right away at same time as the next pill. My problem is that I had sex the night I missed the pill. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

hi

i take diane pill then i missed 1 pill but i took it on sametime,,is there possible to get pregnant,,we have sex a week ago before i missed my pill.,

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you took the pill within a day of missing it and you took your regular pill at the correct time too (at the same time is ok) then you will be fine and your risk of pregnancy will not be increased.

Anonymous

hi
i missed 1 pill but we only have sex a week ago before i forget to take,,is there posible i get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi rosa, i missed 3 pills during my second week. Should i continue to take all 4 pills today? What should I do?

Anonymous

Hi rosa, im flatteted you have reply the queries of this people, as i do either on april 7 2014, i got my regular period. Then 5th day of my period i took up my first pill of diane 35 with consecutive 4 days on the same time, since on my 5th day i forgot to take. So i just leave the pill and did not take the rest, however after 4days i got my period back but not really pure red instead color brown..then almost a week i had an intercourse with my bff,i was worried coz its already june of the month i did not have my menstruation back...is it possible to get pregnant?

Anonymous

hi im new with diane 35, supossed tobe yesterday was my last in take of the tablet and i bought a new pad,but sad to say one pill of the new tab was open and i take it..but my bf says that i should take the last pill of the old pad. and now my new pad is lacking 1 pill and i only have 20 pills intake..is that a tr8 of pregnancy?

Anonymous

I missed a pill of diane 35 on d last day that was on 21st day i used to tale d pills at 11pm than i remembered nxt day at 9pm then i took d pill but still i didnt had my menses wats d reason

Anonymous

I missed my 2nd to the last pills.. it was misplaced by my husband.. so I took the pill for my last day. what shud i do? help!

Anonymous

Hi saw this post.. Was just wondering if you can help me in my confusion. My wife missed her pill on a friday (16th pill) which was due 11pm. She took it immediately when she remembered it saturday around 4pm together with the pill for the day which supposed to be for 11pm that day. Then we had intercourse sunday (unprotected) and she took her normal dose for sunday on 11pm again. I wonder if she was unsafe or no. Its her second pack already. Thanks in advance..

Anonymous

I missed a pill on my 3rd week. I am about 5 days away from finishing my pack when I remembered I missed my day 15th of taking Diane 35. So I took it at the same time I took my 16th pill. And had unprotected contact the same day. Whats the probability of getting pregnant?

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :