Q: 

I missed 1 pill in week 1 of diane 35

I'm taking up Diane 35 and I missed 1 pill in week 1 (5th day) but took it right away at same time as the next pill. My problem is that I had sex the night I missed the pill. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

By taking contraceptives (Diane 35)l in particular) will it be hard to get pregnant in future ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. There is no evidence that long-term use of the birth control pill interferes with fertility.

Anonymous

Hi, I missed two pills during the first week. First pill on Sunday, where I took two pills on Monday. I then forgot again on Tuesday and took two on Wednesday (today). During those period I had not had unprotected sex. Will there be any problems if I have unprotected sex during this few days?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

To be safe have your partner wear condom for the next week.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Just for a week?

Anonymous

Hi, i miss my pill in 3 consecutive days, then i had unprotected sex ,then i miss my pills again 4 more days. Any chances of getting pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Missing three consecutive active pills, not making up for the missed doses, missing four more in a row and not using back up protection puts you at risk for becoming pregnant.

Anonymous

Hello.. I lost one pill in my diane 35 so i did not take that pill that night.. What should i do?

Hello Anon

Make it up ASAP and if you can't, use a backup condom for at least 7 days.

Anonymous

Hello! I have been taking Diane35 for the last 5 years. In the second week of my last package i forgot one pill, so the next day i took two pills. One week after that, i had sex with my boyfriend without protection. My period should start today, but ir didn't. May i be pregnant?