i wanna know some reproductive future

By September 27, 2011 - 9:42am

My fiance's parents took 4 years to get pregnant with him, they never really told him what was wrong or if anyone was wrong. I was wondering if that would cause him to have a problem with getting me pregnant? I don't think i have anything to worry about because my biological parents and family were very fertile. The father and mother had 4 together, and 2 each with other people, i recently had an ovarian cyst removed (2 on my right ovary). My mother,grandmother, and great-grandmother all had uterine cancer and I am so scared I am gonna get it. I try to track my ovulation but ovulation test don't work for me i guess, or either I don't ovulate. But it's always wet down there and i guess that is how i tell i ovulate. Do you think i could have a tube blocked that the egg doesn't make its way down to the uterus, or it's blocked where the sperm can't get in?

Hi again Bridezilla

Please keep your posting to one thread so we are not answering all your questions on different threads - it's confusing for Moderators and takes time away from other members looking for help - thanks for your understanding. Please stick with this thread for further communication!

I assume with your personal history that you are being vigilant regarding your reproductive health. Since you had a cyst removed, it sounds like you are.

Being "wet" all the time does not mean you are ovulating. While a heavier discharge is an indicator of ovulation, many women have discharge most days of the month.

We would not know why you have been having difficulty in getting pregnant, especially if you are tracking your cycle but you have not mentioned how long you have been trying.

Please schedule a check up for you and your partner so that any problems with reproductive health can be dealt with directly with your health care providers.

I am also linking you to an article about reasons for infertility in women: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/infertility-women

and infertility in men: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/infertility-men