Im 11 years old and my throat hurts a lot my head hurts and my stomach does to i think its because i force myself to throw up can i get bulimia from that

Thanks so much for your post! However, EmpowHER is a website for people over the age of 14. Please talk to your parents immediately about what is going on.

Forcing yourself to throw up is a very serious thing and your parents will want to help you in anyway they can. I am a parent myself and I know that if my 11 year old child was in need of help, I would want them to come to me straight away and not a website. They will help you and give you all the support you need, I promise you. If you like, please have your mom and dad contact us but you need to talk to them directly, ok? They won't be mad or upset, they will be happy you trust them enough to talk to them and they can help you straight away.