Is it okay to wear shoes without socks?

I bought myself a new pair of casual women’s sneakers, and since it’s summer I would prefer to wear the sneakers on my bare feet without any socks because of the warmer weather, and I just hate socks, but I am worried that if I do this the inside will get gross and dirty/stained and the shoes will start smelling awful. Is it okay to wear them without socks?

Shoes without socks may smell more since they don't have socks to absorb sweat. It's up to you whether to take that chance or not.

You can also use a good insole with anti-antiperspirant/deodorant built in or use a foot spray. Make sure your feet are clean when you put them on -that should keep them pretty clean!