late period and blood clots

By July 6, 2010 - 4:01am

hi,
I'm 27, sexualy active, had unprotected sex with my partner, i don't use any contraception. my cycle is normally quite short, around 21-23 days, especially in the summer when it's also quite light. Now my period was 8 days late, i've been experiencing very strange feelings, like bloated lower abdomen, sore breast, enlarged breast, fatigue, hypersensitivity to odours, mood swinging, weird cramping, heartburn, nausea, and also vomiting especially in the evening. i normally don't have nearly any PMS, i'm a very sporty person (i do any sport activity normally during my period without experiencing pain or anything), but these days my body just didn't feel like my body at all, i was literally dragging myself. this morning i woke up vomiting and took a pregnancy test (8 days late) and turned out negative, and then my period came but it's really different than normal, very dark and dense with lot of blood clots that i usually don't have. i also have some cramping and still vomit a bit.

should i go and see a doctor? could this be a possible miscariage? if so, is it possible to diagnose such a thing?

thank you for your help,

Mena

Anonymous

I simply couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting
that I really enjoyed the standard information an individual supply to your visitors?

Is gonna be again frequently in order to check up on new posts

My web blog: Will

Anonymous

I'm 26, sexualy active, had unprotected sex with my partner. my cycle is 28 normally days, especially in the summer when it's also quite light. Now my period was 2 days late, i've been experiencing very strange feelings, like bloated lower abdomen, sore breast, enlarged breast, fatigue, hypersensitivity to odours, mood swinging, heartburn. i normally don't have nearly any PMS, i'm a very sporty person (i do any sport activity normally during my period without experiencing pain or anything), but these days my body just didn't feel like my body at all, i was literally dragging myself and took a pregnancy test and turned out negative, and then my period came but it's really different than normal, very dark and dense with lot of blood clots that i usually don't have. i also have some back pain, teirdness.

Anonymous

I am eight days late and I started cramping this morning so I took some medicine. I feel asleep and woke up with a lightish red clot. Could this be me period? Or could I be pregnant?

hi, i am 23 years old last month i had unprotected sex and my periods was week late after that but that periods are not like usual they are bit lighter then always... but now after month i don't have sex in this period but my periods are missing but i have cramps like periods but no periods what is it am i pregnant ?

Anonymous

hi,
I'm 24,i used contraceptive pills due to irregular period.i had dark black blood clot during period and low blood flow and also enlarged breast, fatigue, hypersensitivity to odou, mood swinging, weird cramping, heartburn, nausea, and also vomiting especially in the evening and morning.these days my body just didn't feel like my body at all, i was literally dragging myself. this morning i woke up vomiting. i also have some cramping and still vomit a bit.especially i worried about blood clots those are coming out with out blood. i'm nervous..... should i meet doctor immediately?

Anonymous

Am 23 I did abortion 2011 since then my mentray period was altered sometimes 2 to 3 months I won't see my menses and recently I took A contraceptive pills to correct it 2 Months now I had my menses regular but this recent one was a bit scary cause after intercourse with my partner I do see bld with. Little clot stained with bright red blood and am not on my period am a a bit confused cos sometimes my menses smells a lot and since I had that abortion I hv nt had protected sex yet I would be pregnant pls help me cos I really won't a baby now.

Anonymous

Im 34 years old my period stated on the 9th of january and it was black for 4 days and then it started red but light now is heavy red with clos im scared cause is almost 2weeks annd still have it why is my period like that im real worried can someone help me to understand this

Anonymous

Im 17 years old, and a little scared. I had sex with my boyfriend the 23rd my period was due the 25th, it came the 28th. we didnt use any protection (yeahh i know stupid) But i passed a pretty decent sized blood clot. After that it was gone for awhile, just kinda light and spotty pink. Later it was like really stringy/gooey looking dark red blood. It was light after that pinkish color with only tiny clots in it. Ive had a little discomfort in my lower back and belly. Is this a regular period, a miscarage, what??

Anonymous

i missed my period last month im not on birthcontrol or anything. me and my boyfriend of 3 yrs have been having unprotected sex and he slipped like 3 times at the end of last month. its aug 9th today and still no period. ia couple days ago i wiped and had a little tiny red blood clot and nothing else. today i wiped and had a little tiny bit of brown discharge. does anyone know what this could be. i dont think im pregnant because ive had no symptoms but im kinda paranoid about it. thanks

Anonymous

Hi, im 17 years old and me and my boyfriend are trying to have a bby i had my period 10 days late and suddently i got it it was very light spotting and then as it started it was like light reddish color and the next morning i got my period with blood clot. What does this mean?